David and Annette | Adelaide Wedding Photographers | Community and Parish of Saint George Thebarton and Adelaide Town Hall
Church Weddings in Adelaide I Adelaide Wedding Photography
In this blog, I would like to talk about Church Weddings in Adelaide. Being a Professional Wedding Photographers in Adelaide, we just love weddings in churches. Being the city of churches, we have many fascinating churches that just blow your mind. The St George in Thebarton is one of them. Everything in this church is so amazing, from the paintings on the wall to the lights hanging from the extraordinary lighting hanging from the ceiling.
I am going to share the advantages and disadvantages of having your wedding in a church.
The advantages are:
1) You do not need to worry about the weather. If your wedding ceremony is going to be held in a church, you do not have to worry about the rain or hot sun.
2) You do not have to pay to have a civil celebrant. Most of the priest's service would be included when you book a church for a wedding ceremony.
3) Some churches have an upper level that allow the photographers to get great photos from a different angles.
4) In most cases, your guests will be seated and you do not have to hire chairs.
1) One of the most important thing to consider when you choose a wedding photographer is whether they have adequate equipment and skills to perform in low lights setting. This is extremely important when you have chosen a church that has minimal lights or windows to allow lights to come inside.
2) The other important consideration before you book a church ceremony is make sure you are well informed about the schedule of the day. It is helpful to know how long you and your guests are allowed be on the premises after the wedding ceremony. This is important because you want to ensure that you spend enough time with your family and friends. The whole church will be filled with love, warm wishes and blessings.
Please feel free to contact us at www.scottgohphotography.com.au if you would like some advice regarding your wedding photography.
Wedding Ceremony : Community and Parish of St George Thebarton
Wedding Reception: Adelaide Town Hall
Wedding Photography: Scott Goh Photography