WHO ARE WE?
Thank you for your interest in our work.
Our team consists of 4 people who love photography, art and creativity. We aim to produce high quality images that last for a lifetime, while making your experience in Scott Goh Photography enjoyable, relaxed and stress free. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing wedding photography business in South Australia. We are also the preferred Adelaide Wedding Photographers for multi reputable wedding venues in South Australia, for example, Adelaide Botanical Gardens, Utopia Waterfall Gully, etc
What is Our style of Photography?
Our Photojournalistic style in Adelaide wedding photography allows us to produce candid, natural and fun images.
We capture wedding photos that tell a story and last forever. Being in the Adelaide Wedding Photography industry for a number of years, we also appreciate that some couples may like a few traditional/formal shots and we have absolutely no problem with that. We have a respectful approach to your needs.
Scott & Sarah Goh (Photo Above)
Scott is the art director and principle Adelaide wedding photographer at Scott Goh Photography. Being one of the best wedding photographers in Adelaide, he can certainly provide plenty of wedding photography advice.
He is also an International Award Winning photographer who has passion in photography since young. He is skilled in photography and has years of experience in wedding photography. He also has special interest in Newborn Photography. Scott is also a member of the following associations.
- Australian Institute of Professional Photography – AIPP (current)
- Wedding PhotoJournalistic Association – WPJA (to 2016)
- Artistic Guild of WPJA (to 2016)
Sarah is the co-founder of Scott Goh Photography. She is also our Photoshop Guru. Our breath taking Signature Masterpiece is her unique and special creation. She is also our styling consultant for newborn photography.
Chun is a talented event and wedding photographer in Adelaide. He has a fresh, modern and fun approach. His creativity has impressed us every time. His friendly and respectful personality, makes him very easy to work with and definitely a perfect choice for your big day.
Doug has passion in photography especially in weddings. He has 7 years of experience and loves creating magic moments images for his wedding couples. He is friendly and approachable which will help to make your special day stress-free.
- Equipment - We use only professional equipment and we emphasize on back up. We have currently invested on 4 professional full-frame DSLR cameras and multiple lenses. All cameras record images into 2 memory cards as memory cards can fail. After each session/wedding, all photos are saved in a RAID system which can endure up to 2 hard disks failure without any lost of photos.
- Editing style - All our clients receive THREE editing styles for each image (Please refer to next page for examples). On top of these, they also receive our Signature Masterpiece series.
- Digital files - We include high resolution images with no watermark in all of our packages.
- Clients Testimonials - Excellent clients reviews. Please refer to "REVIEW" section to view full text.